Monday, June 20, 2016

KINGDOMCARES PTC Salon Anti-Scald Anti-Burns Hair Straightener Brush Hair Straightening and Curling Fast Heating Electrical Ceramic Comb 6 Levels Anti

I have been looking for a smaller hair brush straightener to carry with me on the go.  A lot of the times i find the big bulky ones. I came across this one and i loved the shape and colors.


First off i love how thin this brush is compared to some others i have used in the past.  The buttons light up when in use.  This brush has a long a long cord and it also offers the swivel feature.  So you don't have to worry about getting tangled.  When using this at first i thought i was going to hit the buttons a lot and to be honest i don't.  I would say before using this brush to comb your hair make sure all the tangles are out.  Just so it doesn't get stuck. I didn't have any issues with this grabbing or pulling my hair.  Now i did use a heat protective spray before using this as i didn't want to fry my hair. I do it with anything where i am applying heat. But i did notice that there was no fly a ways.  This does heat up rather quick which i think is super nice.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: