Wednesday, June 29, 2016

(50) Unique City Ball Point Retractable Plastic Pens

I love pens and you can never have enough. Every time i go to look for a pen my husband has walked off with it. So i decided i was going to order a bunch.



This is so worth the money you get 50 pens  inside this bag.  There were so many different styles. I really love how theses are clickable pens.  I figured having 50 pens i would never have to worry about the pen thief walking off with them.   Theses are made very well.  All my pens wrote in black ink.  I am one of those crazy people who tested all 50 pens to make sure they were working. I was surprised all the pens were working didn't have to bang or scratch them several times to get the ink to flow.  Theses are ball point pens and write smoothly.  I did notice in the bag i scored a couple of the stylus pens. The ones with the black rubber on the end but if you click it. Then turns into a pen.



I did get this amazing bag of pens for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: