Wednesday, June 8, 2016

SolarDuke Solar Rose Flower Lights Color Changing Rose Flower Garden Stakes For Outdoor Lawn Yard Decoration (2 Pack)

I love roses and have been wanting to add some super cute ones in front of my house. I can't have a rose bush because my dog got hurt by the last one so we had to get rid of it.



Theses solar roses come in a pack of two. I must say they are very pretty even without them lighting up. They are very easy to put together just slip the poles into the base part then put rose on top. I will say before putting theses outside make sure they are turned on. If not they wont charge. How to turn them on there is a little switch on the bottom of the solar panel. I left them outside all day and by night time i couldn't wait to see them. They light up so pretty. It was raining that night but i love how they changed colors. I want to get another set to put next to the other bush i have.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: