Wednesday, June 1, 2016

hiLISS Pro Hair Crimper Professional Hair Weaver Crimping Iron Mini Travel Styling Tools (White)

I have been wanting a crimping iron for a couple years. I had one as a teenager and i loved it. I have been looking for a smaller one for a long time and have had zero luck till now.




This crimper is small but works really well.  It comes in two colors white and black i got the white one as i wanted a cleaner look.  This has a long swivel cord so you never have to fight with the cord.  This doesn't take long to heat up it was rather quick i was surprised.  I was a little worried about how long you have to hold this on your hair. I remember way back it use to fry my hair.  This one blew me away i held it on my hair for less than a minute and i all ready had a beautiful crimp.  This is a really good crimper and i love how it's smaller and easier to bring with me if i want to for traveling.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: