Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Cooper GTV Dual Charging Station w/ 2 Rechargeable Batteries & LED Light for Wii Remote Control, Black

I have been wanting a rechargeable station for our wii remotes for a long time. They are very pricey. I finally broke down and got this one.



When i first got this i took it out of the plastic. I then pulled out our wii remotes and pulled the AA batteries out along with the back cover. I put them off to the side and inserted the rechargeable batteries. I will say be careful because this did pinch my finger. I then plugged this in it attaches via usb. The base is two slot charger and when you first plug it in it has blue lights. Once you put the wii remotes in they turn red. This takes a couple of hours to fully charge up. I really like this better than having to buy AA batteries all the time.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: