Monday, June 20, 2016

Surpahs Maiden 8" Double-Sided Vanity Makeup Mirror, 1X and 5X Magnification

I have been wanting a double sided mirror for my vanity for a couple years since the lighted one i had broke. This one doesn't light up but it is magnified.




It comes packaged very well and protected so that was a huge plus for me.  This measures at 8" and the bottom has a non-sliding material  One side of the mirror is a regular mirror. When you flip it the other side is magnification and it's 5 times stronger.  This does come in two pieces and you will have to assembly it but don't panic it's only two screws anyone can do this.  I really like how i can move this mirror from place to place if i need to.  I really like the magnifying side as it shows me the close up hairs so i can pluck them without missing any. Sometimes your eyes plays tricks on you while plucking your eyebrows.  This mirror has very nice features and it's got a little bit of weight to it.  I think the chrome finish is what sold me on it. It's nice and clean and girlie.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: