Wednesday, June 15, 2016

UpBeat - 100% Natural Soap

I love all natural soaps and when they are made from a small shop it's always amazing quality.



Theses soaps come packaged super pretty. Inside they come with a wood soap dish. I think this is a very nice feature.  It also has a ingredients sheet inside. Underneath all the colorful shredded paper are 3 bars of soap.  The soaps smell amazing. I did have to separate them as the mint one over powered the others.  Each soap has a very nice label on it.  I will tell you if you are new to natural soaps. They will not create a big lather.  But they do leave your skin feeling clean and super soft.  You will notice a huge difference you wont have the filmy feel.  Below you fill find the scents and ingredients


charcoal mint- ( Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Spearmint Water, Essential Oil (Peppermint, Geranium) and Activated Charcoal Powder) 

Coffee mint marsielle- ( Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Organic Ground Coffee, Essential Oil (Peppermint, Rosemary) 

Refining Rose Blossom ( Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Rose Kaoline Clay, Essential Oil (Geranium, Ylang Ylang and Lavendar)

I really love the rose and the coffee soaps the most.  The coffee bar is great for washing your face as it has coffee bean pieces and it will help exfoliate your skin. I use it in in the morning and at night.  The rose bar is very light and smells just like fresh picked flowers. I have been using that one like crazy in the shower.  I would recommend this soap to anyone who like natural products or just wants to try something new. 


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. natural beauty products