Monday, June 6, 2016

Topwell Humidifier Fan USB Mini Cooling Misting Fan Portable Water Spray Fan Rechargeable Humidifier Personal Fan Desktop Humidifier (Blue)

We live in florida and let me tell you what lately it's been so hot that we have not been able to get through 8 holes of golf.


I have been looking for a fan to help us and finally found this one. Not only does this fan lay flat it can sit up. But wait the best part this fan is a mister to. First thing i did when i got this fan was take it out of the box and charge it up. It charges via usb cable you can do this from your computer or if you have a ac adapter.  It only took a couple of hours to fully charge. After it was fully charged i filled the little bottle it comes with water and then turned it on.  I let this run a full cycle before ever letting it come in contact with my skin. I am a worry wart.  Once i did a fully cycle the following weekend we attempted to play golf.

Let me tell you what this fan is our new best friend.  You can either have it on fan alone or fan and mister. Or you can put it on just the mist.  I will say this will cool you off.


I did get this a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: