Wednesday, June 15, 2016

6P0002-8 Christian Siriano New York 6 Pack Underwear

I am always looking for new super cute underwear. I do get a lot of mine at Victoria secrets but sometimes it's nice to have other choices.




I saw theses and i thought wow the patterns are super cute and fun.  They are a lot more reasonably priced which i was surprised by. They do have several different styles but i got them in the bikini also i order a size up from what i normally wear to be safe. I ordered a size 8. I took them out and washed them in cold water to prevent them from shrinking. I then tried them on. They fit perfectly. They are so comfy. They don't rid up and they are also really light weight.  The elastic band around the top was nice and didn't dig into to me.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: