Monday, June 27, 2016

Solar Charger, Solar External Battery Pack, iBeek® Portable 12000mAh Dual USB Solar Battery Charger Power Bank Phone Charger with Carabiner LED Lights

I have been wanting a solar charger for a long time. I could never bring myself to buy one. I always had a good reason to talk my self out if it.




When i got this charger it was packaged very nicely.  It does come with a clip and the usb charger. First thing you need to do before using this charger is hook it up to the wall or computer to charge it up fully. Once i did that it took a couple of hours.  I think this is a great charger to have when your on the go.  This is a decent size charger and it has hard ridged plastic all the way around it. It has two usb charging ports and also a mini usb. I also did notice a button on the side. I thought this was a on/off button but learned it wasn't. If you press it three times it will turn on a very bright led light on the back. If you press it 4 times it will flash like a strobe and then press it 5 times it will shut it off. I really do love this charger and i take it with me everywhere i go.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: