Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Cyberguys Mini Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger (Premium Aluminum Case Power Bank) Most Compact External Battery, Uses High-Quality Industry Standard 18650 Lithium-Ion Cell, Lifetime Guarantee

I love having external battery's. They are always in my car,purse, computer bag.



This one is the size of a lipstick container. Small enough you could fit it in your pocket. This comes in several different colors such as blue,black,gold,aqua,green,pink, and silver. I got the aqua one.  This battery back is a single one only. So you can only charge one device at a time. When i first got this i plugged it in and started to charge it. It does take a couple of hours to fully charge. But once it's fully charged it's ready for use.  When this is plugged in and charging you will see a red led light.  When it's fully charged you will see a green led light.  When i attach this to my phone i will hear a little ding and then i see it charging.  I did notice when this is charging the battery pack gets very hot. It got so hot at one point that it stopped charging my phone.  I have a bigger one i use a lot more but other than this getting hot this is a good battery pack.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: