Monday, June 27, 2016

W&S Women's Spot Comfort Full-Support Athletic Underwear Sport Bra (L and puple)

I love sports bra's and i have been looking for a couple more. Being top heavy bra's tend to dig the underwire into my ribs.



I have tried several different company's of sports bras. I saw this one and really liked the design and the color. Once i got this sports bra i took it out and washed it in cold water to prevent it from shrinking. This does come with the removable padding cups.  Once it was dry i tried it on. After struggling and getting stuck in it. I  noticed it was not going to work for me. I got it on and it was way to tight and my boobs just were to big for it.  I now understand the quote when men say there nads are in their throat. Well i had a face full of boobs. I would say this is not made for big boobed girls. I had to have my husband help me out of this sport bra since i couldn't move or breathe when it was on.  I am giving this to a friends kid who has nothing so i think this would work a lot better for her. I was a little upset how this didn't fit me.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: