Monday, June 27, 2016

7X Lighted Makeup Mirror With Locking Suction Mount And Ball Joint Swivel

I have been wanting a square light up mirror for a while now. I have a small table i use to do my makeup and i don't have room for a big makeup mirror even though i would love one.



This mirror comes packaged very well and protective that is one thing i was worried about. Inside was the mirror. I took the bubble wrap off and the bottom of the mirror is a suction up so you can stick it to a hard surface and it wont move on you. The mirror however does swivel  so you can move it to any angle you want. This will not turn on until you insert 3 AA batteries. On the back is the battery compartment.  I took the cover off and put in the batteries. This does not come with batteries. Then on the back is a little white square button push it in and boom it turns on your mirror. This mirror is amazing. It has a 7x magnification so you can see all those stubborn hairs.  Makes plucking your eye brows a lot easier.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: