Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Bath Bombs Gift Set by Proteove -6 Pack of Assorted Spa Bath Fizzies with Organic & Natural Essential oil, Relaxation, Stress Relief, Moisturizing Dry

I love bath bombs they make taking a bath a lot more relaxing.




Theses bath bombs come in a really nice box. Inside was 6 different scented bath bombs. They are all wrapped in a gold foil with a sticker sealing them closed with the name of each one. Under the gold foil is a clear plastic. Make sure you take that off. I used a pair of scissors to clip it.  I have used several different brands of bath bombs and this one is really nice. They are a decent size and not only are they not over powerful like some others i have tried. They do turn your tub the color of the bath bomb. First one i used was green. I have to admit i was a bit worried to get in the tub was worried it would dye my butt and legs green. But fear over it doesn't. It also doesn't stain your tub. When this is in your tub as soon as the water hits it you hear it start to fizz.  This set would make a great gift to anyone. I want to get another set because even my husband loves bath bombs after a hard day of work he likes to use them.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.











No comments: