Thursday, June 16, 2016

Simple Retro Women's Sleeveless Undershirt Scoop Neck Tank Top (L, Black)

I know this is labeled as a undershirt. But i got it to wear as a regular tank top.



I live in florida and you can never have enough tank tops. This shirt is in black, green and white. I got the black one. It also comes in several different sizes x-small all the way to large. I did say i got it in black and i also got it in a size large. Now when i got this i washed it in cold water and hung it dry. To avoid it from shrinking.  I did have to stretch it a bit as i am a big chested girl i struggled to get it over my boobs. Once i did it fit fine but was a a little snug near my arm pits. I did stretch it a bit to get it not dig in. I wish this went up one more size as to me i think it runs small.  This tank top is super soft and made very well. Since it was light weight and labeled as a undershirt i was worried it was going to be see through but it wasn't.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: