Friday, June 24, 2016

Mesh Laundry Bags - JamHoo Premium Garments Delicates Laundry Wash Bag - Fits for Underwear, Bra, Socks, Hosiery, Blouse and Lingerie, Travel Laundry

I love having mesh laundry bags. I feel like you can never have enough. Not only are they good for being used in the washing machine also make great bags for packing stuff while traveling.




This set is one of the largest sets i have ever owned. It's a 7 piece set. I really love the design on it very girlie.  It comes with one bra bag,  2 small bags, 2 medium bags 1 large bag, and 1 oval shaped bag.  I have to admit the one i use the most is the bra bag. Because this help keep my bra in it's right shape for a lot longer.  This bag keeps your bra underwire from being flung around and bent.  This has a nice smooth zipper that i had no issues opening and closing it.  Theses bags would make a great gift to anyone. I have been using one of the smaller bags to keep all my under wear in one place while traveling.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: