Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Ultimate Baby Carrier by Baby & Mom - Cushioning, Ergonomic, Stylish & Safe - (Black)

My best friend just had her baby and has been wanting something she can carry him in and still get stuff done. Since he is a preemie the other baby carrier she has is way to big.




It has a very thick cushion.  The head cushion is removable. You can wear the baby several different ways. I think this is by far one of the best baby carriers i have seen in a long time. I am glad she will get a lot of use out of it.  This does come in two colors black and brown. I got her the black one.  The buckle straps are adjustable so you can fit it to how you need.  It also has a bib guard that can be removed to wash.  As your baby grows so does this carrier. I am very happy i got this for her.


I did get this a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: