Wednesday, June 8, 2016

YYout Himalayan Rock Crystal Salt Lamp with Dimmable Switch, Electric Wire and Three 15W Bulbs, 3 - 5 lbs

Salt lamps have become a huge hit. They are rather pricey in stores.


This salt lamp is a little different that the ones i have. I got this one for my sister but after falling in love with it i decided to keep it and i will buy her a new one. This comes packaged very well and safe.   It comes with not one bulb but three i mean i have never gotten a salt lamp with that many bulbs before.  If you don't own a salt lamp you will fall in love. Not only do they help clean the air but they give off a nice warm glow.


This salt lamp is a little smaller than the one i have in my bathroom which is great because i plan to take that one out and put this one in. This one has a dimmer switch so you can control how much light comes off. I think that is a huge plus for me. This would make a great night light if you have children.  The one i got measures at 6' tall by 4.5" wide. It does have some weight behind it but it will because this is a actual rock. I love how no side of this rock is the same.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: