Monday, June 20, 2016

Epic Dental 100% Xylitol Sweetened Mints, Peppermint, 60 Count (Pack of 5)

I love having gum and mints in my purse my husband is always asking for something.  So when i saw theses i had to have them.



This is a 5 pack and it's a 60 count. Theses mints are a lot better for you. They have xylitol in them and it helps with dental care.  I will let you know theses do no cause cavities like other sugar gum and mint does.   I really love the spry brand theses are really close to it and a lot cheaper.  You can eat as many as 20 mints without feeling guilty,   The tube fits great in your pocket or purse and you can have them when on the go. We love to eat a couple of theses after having a meal. It helps freshen your breath and keeps your teeth in good condition.  The lid pops open and you can then pour the mints into your hand.  Theses do come in three different flavors. Which are peppermint, cinnamon, fresh fruit. I got them in peppermint as i love anything peppermint.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: