Saturday, June 4, 2016

Xpert Omatic® Digital pH Meter, 6x pH buffer powder, 2x pH Test Strips, Leather Pouch, Alkaline Food Chart, Auto Calibration Button, ATC,±0.01 resolut

My father in law has a pool and is always using those throw away strips to test the water. I told him about this little machine and how much money he can save so he wanted it so bad. So for father's day my husband and I thought we would make him a basket and throw it in there.



This little meter is nice to have to be able to test your pool water to check the ph to know right then and there if you need to add stuff to it.  To calibrate this meter is super easy rinse it under distilled water dab it dry don't wipe it. Then  just press the calibrate button for 3 seconds. This has a nice big lcd screen and also a back light.  This is a great machine as we tested it in the fish tank which is a nice thing to have. As we all know fish are delicate and need to have the water just right. I plan on getting one of theses to use for our tanks.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: