Monday, June 27, 2016

SALE! Vaspio Non-Stick 100% Professional and Food Grade Silicone Baking Mat with Inner Fiber Glass Weave For Standard Half-Sheet (Red)

I love to bake and theses non-stick sheets are the new hot thing. Every time i make cookies on a cookie sheet they either stick or turn black. I am following directions but theses pans i have are super dark.




This mat comes in two colors. Red and blue. I got the red one. When i first got this mat i washed it in warm water and soap. This mat is great for making cookies even muffins.  The best part about this mat is it's easy to clean up.  I also love how i no longer have to spray pam on my cookie sheets. This mat is dishwasher safe.  You can even use it in the microwave.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: