Tuesday, June 7, 2016

HealthyWiser Digital pH Meter + Free Extra Set of pH buffer powder, pH Pen Tests Water, Aquarium, Pool, Hydroponics, Auto Calibration Button, with ATC

I have been wanting a ph meter for our fish tank as we all know fish are delicate little creatures. So i did a ton of research on theses machines as i have always used the strips. I finally found one on amazon and guess what it was purple score.



This got to me rather quick. Calibrating this machine was super simple.  I just followed the steps in the user manual.  What i really loved is how this machine comes with 3 buffer powders.  Just make sure you use distilled water.   Make sure you rinse it with distilled water then pat it dry with a soft cloth. Do not wipe.  Turn it on then i stick it in the fish tank  within a few seconds the results were on the screen. The lcd screen is big and i was able to read it.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: