Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tripod, Peyou® 50" Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod + Universal Smartphone Holder Mount + Bluetooth Wireless Remote Control Camera Shutter for iPhone 6s 6 6 Plus 5s 5, Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 Edge S5 S4 etc

I am a licensed photographer and i love having tripods. I wanted one i could use at home with my camera or my cell phone.



This tripod comes in a very nice drawstring bag. So you can keep everything together.  I will say when you get this you will need to let the bag air out as it does have a mild odor to it.  I have several tripods but none that will hold my phone. There are times i want to just have a cute photo on my phone and let's be honest i have short arms so i cant extend them to get the angle i want. I have tried selfie sticks but they shake to much and it was a night mare. This does work with several different phones.  This does come with a bluetooth remote. To hook this up to your phone you would just go into your settings. Mine took literally  seconds to connect. Once it was connected i could take photos with a snap of a button. But since my phone has voice control i didn't need to use the remote. I just said cheese or hey and it would take the photo. This tripod locks are made out of plastic so you need to be careful with them. You don't want to force anything or it will break.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: