Saturday, June 11, 2016

Pinwheel 20pcs Grosgrain Ribbon Hair Bows Pony Tail Holder Gift Bows For Baby

My friend just had a little girl and she has been wanting to build up her hair bow collection for when she is older.  I saw theses and thought they were perfect.



They come in a package of 20 and the colors are what sold me. They are a lot more bright and fun in person.  Theses bows are made out of very thick fabric they are 3.5' x 2.5".  The bow is hooked onto the band by a black metal piece. The band it's self is thick. I thought this was very nice as you don't have to worry about them snapping. No stores sell them this thick anymore.  Theses bow would work for kids or adults.  Since there is so many colors you can match any outfit you plan to wear.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: