Saturday, June 25, 2016

Mens Swim Trunk With Cargo Pockets X-Large, White

My husband has been needing new swim trunks. I wanted to get him a solid pair.




Theses swim trunks are made very well they do fit true to size. I order my husband the x-large. Theses do come in several different sizes.  ranging from small-xx-large.  They also come in several different colors.   I got him  the white pair.  It has two lower cargo pockets that open and close via velcro.  Theses have a string to tie to help tighten them.  It also has two upper pockets. The pockets are deep enough to hold your keys and wallets.  The inside has a white mesh my husband had no issues with it.  The material is light weight and dries quick. I did wash theses when i first got them in cold water.  My husband did wear them to our friends pool party and spilled chocolate on them i was so upset and was worried they were ruined. But i washed them and added a little bleach and they came clean.  I didn't dry theses in the dryer i let them air dry.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: