Thursday, June 2, 2016

Aoohe 3pcs/set Owl Silicone Travel Kit Tube Squeeze Bottle Shampoo Shower Gel Lotion Sub-bottling Travel Cosmetic Jar (3 color)

I love owls and have been wanting new travel tubes i can put lotion in. When i saw theses i had to have them.



They come in a three pack so you get a green,orange and white. I took the green one and put lotion inside it. All you do is untwist the cap then put your favorite lotion inside then re-twist the cap back on.  Make sure you twist it tight so it doesn't leak. I will say the one thing i don't really like about theses tubes is when you barely squeeze them a lot of lotion comes out.  But I did notice that his little eyes bulged out when you squeeze it.  Theses containers are rubbery and are made very well.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: