Thursday, March 3, 2016

100% All Natural 6 Inch Bully Sticks Dog Chews (8 Count Resealable Package) Made From Free Range USA Beef By Hill Country Pets For Happy Healthy Dogs

My chihuahuas are so picky with their dog treats. I have been wanting to try theses for them for so long. Since it's a long chew that they would take their time eating. I broke down and got them. I am very happy with them.




When i first got them they come in a clear resealable bag. I really like this with dog treats. In this bag was 8 chews. Once i opened the bag to me they stink but to my dogs omg they tried to bite my hand off for them.  They are 6 inches long and i gave them one each and they left us alone all night and when it was ready for bed they still had a ton of chew left. We pick them up at night time to avoid fighting.  Theses treats are great I was worried they wouldn't like them but they ended up loving them. I will be getting more of them. I wish there was more to a bag.  But one thing i really love is that they are 100% chemical free and are made out of 100% free range grass fed beef.  I was very happy with theses. They will make great gifts from Santa for our dogs and friends dogs.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: