Tuesday, March 22, 2016

M&M Scrubs Women Scrub Set Medical Scrub Top and Pants XL Teal

My best friend is a rn and is always needing scrubs. So when ever i see a good deal i grab them for her. Because she is always helping me out to.



Theses scrubs come in 17 different colors. They are solid colors. I got her the teal as i love the color of those ones.  Theses do run large but i ordered her a xl to be safe. She normally wears a large. But i wanted her to be comfy. When i got theses in I took them out of the bag. The material on theses  are 35% cotton and 65% polyester so they will shrink a little. If she needs them to.  The top has a v neck line and a pocket on the chest. then at the bottom there are two more pockets.  The pants have a tie draw string so you can control how tight you want them. They were a little long happens with us short girls. But it's a super easy fix she will hem them.  Theses are a great set of scrubs i would suggest if you normally wear a medium to get a small. Unless you want a bit bigger to lounge in.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



2 comments:

alia52nalie said...

Hey my sister is also a nurse and she loves wearing comfortable and stylish scrubs. She loves to order from figs scrubs online medical apparel store, and I have seen variety and designer scrubs there. I am sure you all will love variety of scrubs available there.

William said...

I am very Thankful to you.That you have shared such an amazing blog.My mom is a nurse in private hospital.I will share this information with her.Online medical scrubs