Monday, March 7, 2016

ZZ SM303 Gourmet Health Grill Panini Press and Buger Maker with Large Cooking Surface, Silver

I have been wanting a panini maker for a while now. Finally have one.



This one is just the right size for two people.  First thing i did was open the instructions  and started to read them. It stated you need to plug it in and put a piece of bread inside and let it sit for 10 minutes. After it was done the bread was as black as night.

They made you do this so you could burn off all the chemicals. At first i was a little worried by this but i got over it. Let me back up for a minute  Once this was heated up i took a silicone brush and put pam on it to coat the grill. Once the bread was done and i threw it away. I waited for it to cool down. I took a damp rag and then wiped it down. The next day i went to the store and got stuff to make panini's. I came home and plugged the machine in and then Got everything ready. While it's heating up there will be a red light. Once it's ready it switches over to the green ready light. I then put them on the grill and closed it and let it sit there for a while. After it was done we enjoyed some really good panini's. This little grill is down right worth every penny. I really love how the cord wraps up on the bottom. It doesn't have a latch or anything but I think that this is nice when storing it away.




I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: