Thursday, March 24, 2016

Rienar Multimedia Mini Portable LCD LED Projection Home Cinema Theater Projector - HD 1080P Video Compatible with PS4, Xbox One, Blu-Ray, Players,

My husband and I  have been looking into getting one of theses for the living room for a while. What i love the most about this projector is it's light weight and you can carry it from room to room. It fits great on a small table.



You can use this with a wall or even a projector screen.  We want to get a projector screen so we can enjoy this outside for a barbecue  with friends and have a movie going on to.  When i first got this i was worried i wouldn't be able to hook this up by myself. I was wrong this is super easy to hook up. I did not use the av cable I hooked mine up to my external hard drive and watched movies that way. You can hook this up several different ways. Such as HDMI, SD, av cable, USB. This projector is light weight very easy to carry from room to room. The pixels on this projector are a million times better than the one we have in the bedroom. I am super happy with this. It also has a little stand that you can adjust to prop it up.  I really love how this has a a knob on the projector that you can adjust the screen.  While this was running the machine was super quite which i love.  My husband really loves this because he can hook his play station up to it and have it on a bigger screen.  I love how i can just put movies onto  a sd card and play it that way.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.










No comments: