Friday, March 25, 2016

Curva Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses and Tumblers - Unique 8 oz Thermo Insulated Drinking Glasses, Set of 4

I love having all different size glasses. Theses glasses are by far the best i have ever owned.  They are doubled walled and don't sweat like some glasses i have owned.



Inside this box was 4 glasses. Two have what looks like chunky lines and the other two are curvy.  Theses are hand made and are down right beautiful.  I have been using theses glasses for a week now and to this day they are my go to glass. They hold a 7.5 ounce can of Pepsi.  When i first got theses glasses i washed them with warm water and soap. It says they are dish washer and microwave safe. But i have not tried it.  Theses are down right amazing glasses. They are so high class.  I want to order another set so i have more for when friends come over.



I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: