Friday, March 4, 2016

Gomeir 10400mAh Fast Charge Dual USB External Battery Pack Portable Battery Charger Power Bank for iPhone ,iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6, More Phones

I love having external batteries with me. When i am out and about i don't ever want to run into having a dead phone or tablet. Being a business owner that is the worst. I carry one in my car and one in purse.





This battery pack comes with a usb cord to charge it you will need the ac adapter unless you have a usb slot to charge it. Also can be charged via computer. This battery pack has some weight behind it. What i love the most about this one is you can charge up to 3 things and it has a flash light.  If you press the button once it will turn the battery pack on. On the front it has 4 lines that will show you how much juice is left. If you press the on button fast the flash light will kick on. Press it again it turns off.  To turn the entire battery pack off press and hold for a few seconds till the lights go away.  This is a great battery pack i love it. I do wish however it came with a carrying case.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: