Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Leright Women's Bustier Bra Tops Longline Wedding Strapless Bridal Corset, White, 34D

I recently bought a dress where i needed a strapless corset. I didn't want to go to a store and have to try it out and figure it all out. So i turned to amazon.



This comes in white only and comes in several sizes such as 32 b all the way up to 42 c. This is made out of spandex which is nice so it stretches.  What i love the most is this has a three hook closure. You can pick which ones you want it on.  Another thing i love about this is it has under wire and it has a little padding in to give you a push up look.  I ordered this in a 34 d and it fits me very well.  I did read before ordering where it says it fits smaller so i ordered once size up.  This is a great little corset to have. I told my sister about it who said she needed one for her prom dress.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: