Friday, March 11, 2016

G.G.Martinsen 16 GB Green Portable MP3/MP4 Player

I love to listen to music while working out. Seems to keep me focus better. When using the treadmill i have noticed a bluetooth speaker gets in the way. So i wanted a mp3 player i could use the strap and wear it on my arm with some headphones.



This mp3 player has 16gb of memory.  It looks just like an apple ipod but doesn't work the same. I was hoping the wheel part is what i am calling it would spin to be able to use but it doesn't. To be honest the buttons on this were a little bit of a pain. You really have to read the manual to be able to understand.  It does work once you put your music on it. can even put books on it but i wont as the screen is way to small to read them. Inside the package it does come with the charging usb and headphones. I don't use the headphones it came with as they hurt my ears.  This is light weight and fits great in your pocket or arm band.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: