Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fabulous Sonic Facial Brush For Deep Cleansing, Exfoliating, Pore Reducing, Face Massaging, Provides Relief From Blackheads, Cellulite, Acne, Best Ant

I have to keep my face clean a lot more if not with pcos i break out a ton. I have tried all kinds of face scrubbers but they all tend to be to harsh on my skin. I end up breaking out in hives or have tons of dry patches. Well not anymore.




This little face scrubber Comes in a clear hard plastic case you can keep it stored in while not using it or in the little velvet pouch it comes with. It also comes with the charging cable.  This face scrubber is made out of silicone so it wont build up harsh bacteria like other ones will. What you will need to do is plug it in and charge this little boy or girl if you want to call it up. It took about 3 hours to fully charge.  When you plug it in the bottom of the base it will blink a white light. Once it's fully charge the white light will be solid. Later that night when i was getting ready for bed. I used this. It's so easy to use Simply wet your face then apply your face wash to it. Hit the middle button to turn it on. If you hit the plus button it changes the speed and pattern.  After i was done i turned it off and washed it off. I keep this next to my sink in my bathroom so it's ready to go. This is by far the best face washer i have ever used. Left my skin looking so healthy and it really got rid of those nasty blackheads on my nose.


I got this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: