Thursday, March 31, 2016

EzyFit Adjustable Waist Trimmer Belt - Stomach Body Wrap & Back Lumbar Support -Trim Curves, Strengthen Tummy Abs, Improve Posture, Belly Fat Burning

I have been going to the gym a lot. I want to tone and tighten my stomach. I have tried several over trimmer belts and they just don't fit the way i like. So when i saw this one and how it also supports your lower back i was sold.




First day i got this i took it out of the package and put it on and went to the gym. while i was on the treadmill. I was sweating like a dog. I could really feel it working. I then went and did crunches and ab core stuff. I loved how when i got up my back didn't hurt. I suffer from slip discs in my back.  This trimmer belt is super easy to put on and take off. I like how it's a super easy attachment just closes with velcro.  When i left the gym i took this off and my stomach was covered in sweat. It really does help you burn the water weight faster.  I will be wearing this every time i go to the gym. I love this my husband now wants one so i am going to purchase another one to get for him.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: