Monday, March 21, 2016

Topwell 7-Inch Black Desktop Fan USB Powered Desk Cooling Fan 360 Degree Rotatation Desk Fan

This fan works great for small spaces. I use it in my office and it sits flat on my desk.  This is powered by a usb cord. You can rotate this fan to any angle you want. I think that is a huge plus when looking for a fan.



This fan is 7' and works very well. I was blown away needless to say when i turned this on. It has such a strong air flow i was not expecting it to have.  This does have a screw hole on it so if you wanted to mount it you could. I am not going to.  It is light weight and i am able to move it from room to room to enjoy the air flow.  Living in florida the temperatures get really crazy.  There's times the air is on but it's working so hard to cool the house. That i just like to have fans for me and my dogs.  I love this fan and i will be getting another one i think it would be perfect for my husband van.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: