Monday, March 21, 2016

Crazy Cups Decaf Flavor Nation's Selection Single Serve Cups Variety Pack,24 Count

I love coffee and having a keurig makes life so much easier. When i saw theses i have to be honest i thought wow theses flavors sound amazing. I sometimes hate to branch out on new coffee but i decided to take a jump. So happy i did.



This is a 24 pack of coffee. Inside has the following flavors.

Pumpkin vanilla creme
caramel pecan cluster
Crazy Jamaican java
Chocolate raspberry truffle
Peppermint chocolate mocha
Apple pie a la mode


I made the peppermint chocolate mocha the first night i got this. Omg this was so smooth and good. I don't use sugar or creamer you buy at store. Since i am lactose and tolerant i add almond milk to it for my cream. It was so good. The Second night my husband had apple pie a la mode. He said it tasted like he was eating pumpkin pie.  We have enjoyed each flavor in this box. I will be buying this again also going to get a box for my mother who is a huge coffee lover. I think she would love some of theses flavors. I really enjoyed them and think if you love flavor coffee you will enjoy theses.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: