Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Fitness Tracker Smart Wristband, Vcall Bluetooth OLED Sports Waterproof Sweatproof Bracelet Arm Band with Pedometer Sleep Monitor Touch Control for IO

My husband and I have been going to the gym and we wanted something where he could watch his progress. I didn't want to spend the money on the fit bit when i didn't like it. So i was looking for something similar and came across this.




When i got this i took out the manual and started to read. Because it said you had to charge it via usb and for the life of me i didn't see a spot. After reading the whole tracker comes out of the silicone  band and you plug it in to charge. You can charge this via computer or if you have a wall adapter like i do that does usb you can charge it there. It took about 2 hours to fully charge up. Once it was charged i tried to get it back in the band but i struggled. Even in the video below you will see i struggled. He has no issues with it so that's all that matters. In my opinion i think it was very tight and a pain to get back in.  This tracker counts your steps, calories and much more. You can also get your text messages on it. This is so worth the money and he is super happy to have it.  Another thing he loves about this is after hes done working out he likes to shower and didn't want to take this off and put it back on each day. So when i was looking i found one that is waterproof and sweat proof. HUGE bonus. This little guy works very well and i have one happy hubby so that is all that matters in my eyes. I am going to get another for myself so i can also keep track of my progress.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: