Friday, March 25, 2016

Large Designer Sunglasses Case, Lightweight Hard Clam-Shell Closure Glasses Case, 16cm X 7cm X 6cm Designed To Hold Over-sized Eye-wear, -Black

I love keeping my sunglasses in my purse. There has been several times i have broken them due to not having a case. Finally i gave in and bought one.



This case is light weight and is a hard case so if i drop my purse my glasses are safe.  On amazon this said it worked with over sized glasses which are perfect because the pair i have been wearing are over sized.  After getting it i opened it up and stuck my glasses in. Sadly they fit but the case does not close all the way. I was super bummed.  This does work with smaller sunglasses but most of mine are the big ones.  I really wish this would have worked out for me. But it's okay i will use this case for a smaller pair i keep in my car for emergencies.



I did get this case for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: