Thursday, March 17, 2016

Y-ZONE Unisex Extra Comfort Soft Gel Cycling bicycle Bike Saddle Seat Cushion Pad Cover (Pink)

My bike seat kills my butt to plain honest. I have been looking into theses gel ones for a while. I really wanted a pink one and the stores in town only had black.




So after searching amazon i came across one that was in pink. This listing also has several other colors.  This seat cover is unisex so both genders can use it. My husband could care less what color the seat is as long as it doesn't kill him while riding. I am the same way. I have been using this for about 5 days now and to be plain honest this one kills me more than the one i have on there. I don't feel this is made for women. On the other note since it's in pink my husband put it on his seat and tested it out. He even said it's not made for women.  I could still use it but it's just so uncomfortable.  This is listed as a soft gel but when touching and sitting on it i would say it's a lot more firm then the ones at the store.  I tried so much to like this but sadly i just couldn't fall in love.



I did get this a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: