Saturday, March 19, 2016

{Factory Direct Sale} Handmade Dream Catcher Circular Net With feathers Wall Hanging Decoration Decor Ornament Craft Gift New

I love dream catchers i have ever since i was little. We use to make them with my grandmother. Once she passed i couldn't bring my self to make one.



I saw this one and she always loved her white one she made so it reminded me of her. I had to get it for my car. I wanted to remember her while driving. I know this isn't one she made but just looking at it will remind me each day. Okay moving on this dream catcher  comes in several different colors i got the white one like i mentioned.  This dream catcher has nylon feather and a bead in the middle and also the leather feeling fabric. Dream catchers go all the way back to when i was a little girl use to have them near my bed to help catch the bad dreams. To this day i still believe they work.  This dream catcher is made very well and i want to get another one for my room.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: