Saturday, March 19, 2016

Conbrov® Wf28 Hd Home Wireless Security Wifi Ip Camera with Infrared Night Vision Motion Activated Surveillance Cam Personal Indoor Use

We have been struggling with someone breaking into my husband work van in our drive way and stealing his tools. This is so not cool and we have done everything to stop it but since we cant move just yet. I said let's turn to a security camera.



So what we did once i got this i hooked it up inside by our front window and aimed it towards my husband van. I hooked this up to my wifi so i could watch it with my phone from an app. This was very easy to set up i was a bit worried i wouldn't be able to do it by myself.  You can put a sd card in and record that way. What i love the most is you can set it up if it detects movement it will start to record.  It does have night vision but to be honest where i put the camera it's rather dark and not the clearest photo. How i solved this issues is i leave the outside lights on.  It does have a clear crisp image during the day.  You can use this inside or outside but i don't want someone to see it and take it that is why i use it inside.  This little camera is so worth the money and we are talking about getting another one for our back porch as we have so nasty people coming through. It happens each year about this time.



I did get this for a discounted in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: