Sunday, March 6, 2016

VonHaus Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser Electric with Color Changing Mood Light, Aromatherapy Humidifier & Ioniser

Essential oils and diffusers are a new hit trend.  I got this to put in my bathroom while taken a bath i wanted something to help me relax.




 What all is included
 1 diffuser
1 measuring cup
1 ac adapter
instruction manual



Theses are nice you just simply fill it with water and add a couple drops of your favorite oils in it then turn it on and let it run.  This diffuser changes colors you can set it on one steady color or let it change. I like having a light show. This diffuser ran for a couple of hours then shut off when it was out of water. This is a great safety feature. This would make a great gift for anyone.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: