Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dainayw Easter Eggs Art Paint Brush Set - 12 Nylon Hair Brushes for Art Painting & Face Painting - Acrylic, Watercolor, Oil, Easy-to-Use Face Art Supp

My sister is an artist and loves to paint. So i try to get her new brushes, paints and much more.  She loves to draw and paint. Does everything free handed she is so talented.



Past two months my sister has been making stuff for friends and family and charging for materials. I saw theses and though you know what you can never have to many paint brushes.  Theses brushes come in a pack of 12 and they are nylon. They are good for acrylic, watercolor,oil. Even face painting.  The bristles on theses are non-toxic which she likes to use. The handles are wood and painted blue.  Theses are great brushes for kids or heck even adults. I am not much of a painter so i had to have her use them and give me feedback.  She said she is very happy with them. She really loves how in this pack it comes with angle brushes and a fan brush.   She is so happy i was looking out and got theses for her you can never have enough brushes.



I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: