Wednesday, March 16, 2016

BestGot 5.3" Digital Alarm Clock Low Light Sensor Technology snooze and Large Display and Smart Night Light(white Backlight) Lcd Travel Alarm Clock

I have been looking for a smaller alarm clock. My husband uses the big one so for the longest time i have been using my phone. After a while i got tired of it because i would sleep through it. So i went looking for a small clock.



This alarm clock comes in four different colors such as white, black, pink and blue. I got it in blue.  It runs off of 3 AAA batteries which are not included.  The controls to set the time,date and alarm are on the back. Very simple to do.  I really love how this light has a back light. I have noticed in the middle of the night i got up and the light was on but dim. I think this is a great little clock to own. Would be perfect for kids to.  It's light weight so you can bring it with you if you are traveling.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: