Friday, March 11, 2016

Torege Polarized Sports Sunglasses For Cycling Running Fishing Golf TR90 Unbreakable Frame TR011 (Gray)

My husband and i love to fish. Well with us living in florida sometimes being on a boat or even fishing on land the water bouncing back up at you can blind you. So we try to always have sunglasses in the tackle box. Well i lost my really good ones on the boat after fighting a fish. I was so upset but i got over it. I went to amazon and found a pair similar to what i had.



Theses sunglasses come in a black zipper case which i first thought was a super nice touch. Inside was a cleaning cloth and a string to put on the ends so i can secure them so if they fall off i wont loose them.  Theses sunglasses do come in other colors. I got the gray ones.  They are light weight and fit my face just right.  What i love the most is the nose piece is adjustable and super comfy.  I love them and we keep them in the tackle box now so i have them at all times.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: