Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lucky Love Tassel Keychain Made with 100% Genuine Leather

I have a micheal kors purse and i have been wanting to add a little bit of leopard to my bag. All the key-chains i find just don't seem to hit the spot without making my purse look odd. After about a couple of months finally i fell in love.


This key chain is made out of 100% leather It comes in several different colors of course like i mentioned i got the leopard one. I love everything about this key chain. It has a clip and a key ring to hang other stuff from it. When you first get this i would suggest letting it lay flat and air out. It does have a strong odor to it. Nothing like i have ever smelled with leather. Once it sat out for about 2 days the odor was gone. I then took some leather spray and coated it so if i got caught in the rain it wouldn't ruin it.  The fringe on this key chain measures at 4.25" long.  I love how it looks so high quality matches my bag perfectly.  I would suggest this key chain to anyone i know.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: