Sunday, March 20, 2016

Ultimate Chin up Applicator, Body chin up Wrap. It works for Double Chin reduction, Chin & Neck Slim, Shape and Firming. Box 5 wraps (patches)

I hate having a third chin i have done everything to get rid of it.  So i figured why not try theses.



There are 5 wraps in each box. To use theses simply wash your face and neck. Then pat it dry. Then open a package of the wrap and place it on your neck. At first this was a bit tricky as i have a tiny neck. This patch was huge. Since i have sensitive skin i only left it on for 45 minutes. It says you can leave it on for as long as 60 minutes. As i had it on i figured i would take a bath. I sat in there and relaxed while this little patched worked. I felt my skin getting tight. Then my skin started to itch. I started to worry that omg i was going to break out into hives. I didn't i guess it was just getting more blood flow to my chin. After the first wrap i didn't see any change. No biggie to me. I did notice it left my skin super soft.  On the package it says you can only use two wraps per a week.  The patch is a lot larger than i thought it was going to be. Once you are done with the wrap throw it out as you can only use  it once.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







1 comment:

Healthsprings Aesthetics said...

Amazing Post, I Really Liked It. Having lots of information to clear our doubt about the treatments.

Looking for a reputed clinic for double chin reduction treatment in Singapore? if yes then Healthsprings Aesthetics is the best option. Just make a call to book appointment for double chin reduction and body contouring treatment in Singapore.

You can also consult with the team for fat reduction treatment available at affordable prices.

Thanks