Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Electronic Nail Care System Pedicure Manicure File Buff Shine Nails Effortlessly Salons Rack Set Sally Hansen Starter Glaze Sephora Gel Acrylic Pedi

I love doing my nails at home. Saves me money and it's like a little pamper me day. Doing this with a file got tiring and i hated doing my nails. I would never file them to shape them or heck even paint them. Now i cant leave a polish on to long.



This nail care system is down right amazing.  It sits in it's own little base. However you will need batteries for both the stand and file. The file machine part takes AAA batteries that are not included. The stand does come with button type batteries.  Bummer i know but once you put them in you are ready for action. On the bottom of the stand there is 5 little holes where each piece sits.

The pieces that come with it are
1 sandpaper grinder
1 Chromium corundum grinder
1 white chromium grinder
1 carborundum grinder
1 felt grinder


This tool is great on natural or acrylic nails.  The little pieces just pop right on and off so you can change them with whatever you need to do your nails.  I will say there is some power behind this little tool.  What is super cool about this is it has a uv light. So if you want to do gel nails just flip the base over and boom you have your light.  This is a great little tool to have works great on toes to.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: